Powered by Leos Imports
What you need to know for today:
🐏Angelo State Football finished its undefeated season in Wichita Falls on Saturday, defeating its Texas Tech System Rival. On Sunday, they found out they would open the NCAA D2 bracket as the #1 seed in Super Region 1. They play next on November 26th and will face the winner of Bemidji State and Winona State at home at LeGrand Stadium. Make Plans to attend the Ram Club luncheon on Wednesday, November 15, which is sponsored by Texas Bank.
🐑The City of San Angelo is hosting a Town Hall Meeting: Police Chief Discussion tomorrow at 6 PM at City Hall.
They will discuss potential options for the May 2023 Ballot regarding the police chief discussion.
- No changes, leave it as an elected position
- Remain elected position, add minimum qualifications.
- Change from elected to appointed (by city manager)
Click here for more info.
Some random thoughts
- There have been some great journalists to come through San Angelo. I would love for that to continue.
- The Texas Tribune is having its rural farm event in Lubbock this week. Tom Green County is noticably missing...
- Why do I care more about the Longhorns and Cowboys losing more than the Astros winning?
disclaimer: any sponsor that is featured in this newsletter does not dictate editorial decisions.